Terms & Conditions:
Anyone who enters the competition via the means below will be entered into a free prize draw for a chance to win a £40 voucher from Love2Shop.
The promotion is open to UK residents only, who are attendees of Young Driver Event 2017 at Huntingdon Racecourse, who are Twitter users, excluding employees of Insure the Box Limited, ITB Services Ltd, their associated companies or any other company linked to the promotion in any way, and the families of the same.
To enter, you must either:
Follow @drivelikeagirl & tweet us a photo using our selfie frame using the hashtag #DLGWin at Huntingdon Racecourse on either 28th or 29th of June 2017.
- If entering the competition on Twitter, valid entrants must have tweeted us an insurethebox selfie frame photo using the #ITBWin and be following @drivelikeagirl when the winner is selected. A winner will be chosen within 48 hours of competition closure.
- The owner of the Twitter account used to Tweet the photo will be the only person eligible to win the prize.
- Strictly one entry per person. Any users found by the Promoter to be using multiple accounts or sending duplicate tweets will be disqualified.
- Entries are only valid if they are completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
- The promotion opens at 09:00 GMT on 28/06/2017 and closes at 00:00 GMT on 29/06/2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
- All entries must be received by 00:00 GMT on 29/06/2017. Entries received after this will not be counted.
- There will be one winner.
- There is no age requirement to enter the competition.
- Four £10 vouchers will be sent to the winner directly by the prize provider.
- The winners will be selected by the Promoter under the supervision of an observer from all valid entries. No purchase necessary.
- The winner’s name and/or Twitter handle will be announced on: insure the box Facebook and Twitter pages. The winner’s name and/or Twitter handle may also be required to take part in post event publicity.
- The winners will be notified by Twitter depending on the channel the winner used to enter the competition.
- In order to receive their prize, the winner is required to respond to the Promoter to provide their full postal address within 24 hours of the winner being chosen. Should a winner not respond within 24 hours of receiving confirmation from the Promoter that they have won a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- In the event of a redraw, the winner will be selected by the Promoter under the supervision of an observer from all valid entries. The winner selected from the redraw will be required to provide their details to the Promoter within 12 hours.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter: Insure The Box Limited, Montagu Pavillion, 8-10 Queensway, Gibraltar. Company Number 102568