Our normal Social Domestic and Pleasure cover includes travel/commuting to and from your normal place of work or study and any voluntary work. You can also add business use and/or commercial travelling for the policy holder and any specified named driver onto your policy. This will cover the policyholder and any specified named driver whilst using the car in connection with their business and/or commercial travelling. We do not provide cover for the carriage of passengers or goods (e.g. deliveries) for hire or reward, racing, pacemaking, speed testing or trials, motor rallies or trails, reliability testing or trials or competitions (other than treasure hunts) or for any use in connection with the Motor Trade (other than by a member of the Motor Trade for the purposes of overhaul, upkeep or repair).