Help Tag: Tax

I can’t print my insurance certificate and need to tax my car, what should I do?

You don’t necessarily need your Policy Certificate to tax your car. You can tax your car online, or by phone as long as you are the registered keeper of the car. Visit to tax your car online now or call the DVLA on 0870 850 4444 to renew by phone.

Please note: if you have just taken out a policy it can take up to 7 days for your insurance information to reach the Motor Insurance Database.

Tagged under: ,

Was this helpful?
(No Ratings Yet)