A No Claim Discount, also known as No Claims Bonus, is a discount on your premium based on the number of consecutive complete years you have been insured as a policyholder without making a claim. For more information, please see your Private Car Policy Document which you can find in Your Portal.
ASK A QUESTION
Help Tag: No Claim Discount
Where do I send my proof of No Claim Discount?
You need to send us evidence of your NCD from your last UK insurer within 14 days of buying your policy with us. You can send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to:
drive like a girl
PO Box 1308 – Mail Centre
How do I get my proof of No Claim Discount from you?
Your proof of No Claim Discount will automatically be produced within 48 hours of your policy ending and will be sent to the email address we have recorded against your policy. If after 48 hours you have not received it, please request this by emailing email@example.com.
What existing No Claim Discount will you accept?
You need to send us evidence of your NCD from your last UK insurer within 14 days of buying your policy with us. NCD and proof must be:
- Earned in your name as the policyholder
- Be issued by a Financial Conduct Authority approved motor insurer who is licenced to trade in the UK
- Be earned in the UK (not abroad) on a private motor car insurance policy (we don’t accept proof from company car, company insured car, motor trade, motorcycle, van or classic car policies)
- Be less than 24 months old
- Not be currently used to insure another vehicle.