Help Tag: Car

What should I do if I put the wrong fuel in my car?

Please call 0330 022 0123 immediately – do not attempt to drive your car as you could cause more serious damage.

What if my car is modified?

No – we don’t provide cover for cars that have been modified (other than by the manufacturer or for a disability). Please contact us if you’re unsure whether a particular alteration to your car is classed as a modification.

Tagged under:

Was this helpful?
-1 ratings, 1 vote-1 ratings, 1 vote -1 (1 votes)