A No Claim Discount, also known as No Claims Bonus, is a discount on your premium based on the number of consecutive complete years you have been insured as a policyholder without making a claim. For more information, please see your Private Car Policy Document which you can find in Your Portal.
Help Category: No Claim Discount
You need to send us evidence of your NCD from your last UK insurer within 14 days of buying your policy with us. You can send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to:
drive like a girl
PO Box 1308 – Mail Centre
Your proof of No Claim Discount will automatically be produced within 48 hours of your policy ending and will be sent to the email address we have recorded against your policy. If after 48 hours you have not received it, please request this by emailing email@example.com.
You need to send us evidence of your NCD from your last UK insurer within 14 days of buying your policy with us. NCD and proof must be:
- Earned in your name as the policyholder
- Be issued by a Financial Conduct Authority approved motor insurer who is licenced to trade in the UK
- Be earned in the UK (not abroad) on a private motor car insurance policy (we don’t accept proof from company car, company insured car, motor trade, motorcycle, van or classic car policies)
- Be less than 24 months old
- Not be currently used to insure another vehicle.
No, windscreen claims do not affect your No Claim Discount.
No, the No Claim Discount has to be earned by the policyholder as the policy is in their name.
You will need to send us evidence of your NCD from your last UK insurer within 14 days. NCD and proof must be:
- Earned in the UK from an insurer authorised in the UK
- Earned on a private car
- The original copy, written in English on company headed paper
- In your name as the policyholder
- Earned on a policy that expired less than 2 years ago