Help Category: Your car

Do I have to insure my car if I have declared it off road?

No, providing you have completed a  Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN). You might, however, still wish to continue cover so your car is covered against any damage while it is off road. For more information visit

Tagged under:

Was this helpful?
(No Ratings Yet)