Below are some of our most frequently asked questions about car insurance with drive like a girl. If you cannot find an answer to your query, please visit our Help Centre by clicking the button below.

Help Centre


How do I buy a policy?

You can buy car insurance with drive like a girl online or by phone. Click here to get a quote, or call Customer Service on 0330 022 1000.

Where are my documents?

Your policy documents will be delivered online and you can access them via . It is important that you:

  • Check the documents are accurate. If you need to correct or update any information please contact us immediately.
  • Print the Certificate of Motor Insurance as soon as possible. You need to keep this safe for future reference.
Am I covered to drive other cars?

Your drive like a girl private car policy does not cover you to drive other cars, other than a courtesy car provided to you under the drive like a girl approved repairer scheme if your vehicle is damaged following an insured loss. Full details can be found in your Car Insurance Schedule on .

How do I get proof of my No Claim Discount after my policy ends?
Some insurers may accept your Renewal Statement of Fact as proof of No Claim Discount. This will be automatically posted and emailed to you, and uploaded to Your Portal as part of your renewal invitation, 21 days before your policy expiry date. Alternatively, you can request proof of NCD by emailing us at with your full name and policy number, or calling us on 0330 022 0200.

How do I tell you if I change address?

You must tell us straight away about any changes that may affect your policy. If you move house, please give us a call on 0330 022 1000 or speak to one of our agents via Live Chat on Your Portal. Please note: this may result in an increase or decrease in premium. There is a £25 fee if you change your address. Fees will be subject to Insurance Premium Tax where applicable.