Drive like a girl is designed especially to give fair premiums to young women aged 17 - 25.
If you ‘drive like a girl’ you could get money back after the first 3 months and a great price at renewal.
But that’s not all.
We include, as standard, a whole range of benefits other insurers could charge you extra for, plus with us you have all the benefits of the in-tele-box.
- In-tele-box fitted by one of our trained engineers
- Temporary replacement car*
- Handbag** cover up to £250
- Get you home cover***
- Misfueling cover up to £250
- Theft tracking device
- Accident alert
- Dedicated UK Claims Line 24/7
- 30 Days EU Travel
- Personal accident cover
* Drive like a girl will provide you with a temporary replacement car - even if the accident was your fault or your car has been written off or stolen - provided one is available and the loss or damage is covered by this Policy. Please see your Private Car Policy Document ‘How we will deal with your claim’ for full details. Your car must be recovered by one of our approved UK repairers and if your car has been stolen you need to have a crime reference number from the Police.
**A handbag is defined by drive like a girl as follows: a bag held in the hand or hung from the shoulder and used for carrying small personal articles and money.
***We will pay all reasonable expenses up to a maximum of £50 to help you and your passengers get home, or complete your journey following a claim on your policy.
For further details about any of our benefits please see your Private Car Policy Summary and Private Car Policy Document.